Notice of Electronic Meetings
In order to conduct library business in compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order 2020-42 and 2020-75, Flint Public Library will conduct public meetings electronically and by telephone through June 30, 2020.
How you can attend and give input
- Each public meeting noticed below that is to be conducted by electronic means will contain information about connecting to the meeting by computer and by telephone.
- All public meetings have a public comment period during which the public may give input or pose questions.
- The Board of Trustees has adopted procedures for public input in Article VI, Sections 9, 10 and 11. [Download By-Laws here].
- The Board will accept written comments and other materials in advance of the meeting via email to email@example.com. Written materials must be submitted by email no later than one hour before the start of the meeting.
- If you need special accommodations in order to attend this meeting, please contact the Library 7 days in advance of the meeting by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a voicemail message at 810-232-7111.
Public Meeting Notices
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
See also: Finance Committee Agendas at https://fpl.info/about-us/information/public-documents/